Male health statistics are related to lungs, hearts, hormones, alcohol, drugs, penis, prostate problems, livers, kidneys, sex and sexual life and so on. The major causes for male health deficiencies are – poverty, poor health education, racial discrimination, lack of affordable health services, cultural barriers, job that doesn’t offer health insurance, insufficient medicine or treatment and so on.
Major problems and the grim statistics of men health:
The notable male health statistics are –
• The average lives of a male born in 1997 are expected that their life last only for 75 years.
• Partly skilled or unskilled men are expected to have life less then 70 years.
• 45% of men are over weight and 17% men are under obese that severely lead to major male health problems.
• Men are chronically or severely unwell for 15 years of their life.
• Overall 28% of men are smoking.
• 27% of men are heavy alcohol drinkers that severely affect male health.
• Circulatory diseases is the largest single cause of death and 41% of all male deaths occur due to this single particular reason. This is one of the most notable male health statistics. Specifically every year over 130,000 men of different ages are dieing from this disease.
• 40,000 men are dieing due to coronary heart health problems.
• More or less 31% of men are dieing due to cancer under the age of 75.This the second common cause to death that comes next to circulatory disease. Men facing this problem for more then 48,000 years.
• Over 124,000 men of all ages are newly diagnosed with cancer every year and the death result is 80,000 that means only 40% are curable.
• Prostate cancer is the major cancer among all the other cancers and it affects only men. I22, 000 men underdog newly diagnosis with prostate cancer and out of this 9500 men die.
• Attempt for suicide or committing suicide. Usually men between 15 and 25 years are the victims and this rate is doubled since past 25 years.
View on Black American health statistics:
Black men are the victims for worse male health than any other racial group in the world. There are so many factors such poverty, fear, racial discrimination and so on that cause sever male health problems but the main factor is their insufficient knowledge in sex.
The grim male health statistics of black men are listed below. They are –
• Men from black race live only 7.5 years and this is less then other racial groups of men.
• Deaths of black men are in leading compare to the deaths of black women.
• Black men are mostly affected or die from oral cancer compare to other racial groups.
• When compare to 22% of Caucasian men, 40% of black men die from cardiovascular disease.
• Black African Americans are the main victims of HIV/AIDS.
However, these are not a predicted of permanent male health statistics. Men can overcome these negative stats by giving more attention to medical awareness. Men should engage themselves in active routine exercises.
As a conclusion, the perfect combination of diet, exercise and routine medical examination not only changes the negative health trends of black men but it also helps all the other race men to overcome this plague situation.