Levitra: How it Works
- Levitra is a well-established medication which contains a strong active ingredient – Vardenafil. The mechanism of its action is targeted on PDE5 suppression. PDE5 is an enzyme that doesn’t allow the penile smooth muscles to relax. That’s because the enzyme destroys cGMP. If PDE5 is inhibited, cGMP levels normalize and penile blood vessels widen.
- Vardenafil is in the list of the most powerful PDE5 suppressors.
- Levitra is the high-class drug for healing erectile dysfunction. It is aimed at the enhancement of penile blood supply. The medication enables men to get a strong erection.
- Sexual stimulation is an obligatory condition for the drug action.
- A man will be able to attain an erection 30 minutes after the medication intake.
Be aware that the following adverse reactions may occur even if Vardenafil is not contraindicative for you and you don’t use any drugs.
- Headache, gastric disturbance, faintness, notalgia, blocked nose, warmth, blush, and tingling belong to the most frequently reported adverse reactions.
- Body swelling, heart rhythm problems, vision problems, convulsionary attacks, lightheadedness, dyspnoea, ear buzzing, sudden hearing loss, sweating, stethalgia, and sickness are the less widespread adverse reactions.
- Never use this medication if you have recently had congestive heart failure or heart attack.
- If you suffer from heart diseases, hypertension, hypotension, convulsionary attacks, diabetes, hemophilia, blood cell disorders, gastric ulceration, eye diseases, high cholesterol levels, Peyronie’s disease, the medication intake is strongly not recommended for you.
- Sudden loss of vision which is caused by the impediment of blood flow to the optic nerve requires immediate highly-qualified medical care.
- If you experience priapism and the situation doesn’t become better in 4 hours, you need to contact your doctor instantly.
- Never use Vardenafil with nitroglycerin, supplements with natural Viagra effect, riociguat, and party drugs because of severe hypotension risk.
In brief, men in old age, men who have particular diseases, and men who take certain medications are much more likely to suffer from adverse reactions than healthy, young men.
Levitra is a medication that enjoys great popularity for its ability to rebuild sexual function in men. The duration of medication action is approximately 4-6 hours. The most frequent adverse reactions include headache, head rush, indigestion, and back pain.
- Once you have noticed some negative health changes after the medication intake, you have to instantly inform your doctor about them.
- Food intake has no influence on the medication action.
- Don’t eat grapefruit and don’t drink grapefruit juice if the doctor prescribed you Vardenafil.
- Don’t drink alcohol during pharmaceutical erectile dysfunction treatment to prevent adverse effects.
- Don’t practice self-treatment. Only doctor has to prescribe you a particular ED medication.
- Don’t take more than one dose of medication per day, strictly following the intake guidelines.
- Purchase the medication only from the suppliers with good reputation to prevent yourself from taking counterfeit drugs.
- Pharmaceutical treatment has to be supported with the changes in your lifestyle. Be sure that you have enough physical activity, lose unwanted pounds, eat and drink alcohol in moderation, forget about smoking, and decrease stress levels to enhance erectile function.
It’s possible to measure the maximum plasma concentrations of active ingredient 60 minutes after the one dose of medication. You should start treatment with 10 mg dose of Levitra. Maximum possible dose shouldn’t exceed 20 mg per day. The doctor may adjust your dose if necessary.
Best ED Pills