One in six couples who are actively trying to conceive will still be trying after one year as a result low sperm count. The National Institutes of Health estimates that male sterility is sufferered by up to 40 percent of men in the USA. In most instances the cause of male sterility is permanent, rendering the man clinically infertile. Nevertheless, some case involving low sperm volume can be tackled depending on its underlying cause. It is a complicated procedure which necessitates professional medical intervention. Here is some practical ways to improve your sperm count.
1. Contact a qualified fertility or urologist specialist and schedule an appointment. Be prepared to give your detailed medical history including your general health, any medications you are presently taking, your sexual activity, your use of alcohol or drugs, and family history of certain diseases such as diabetes. Be prepared to provide a sperm example for analysis.
2. Abstain from sexual activity leading to ejaculation for at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Do not refrain from ejaculation for more than five days as this can affect the quality of sperm in the semen sample you will provide.
3. Discuss any concerns or questions you might have with the doctor during your appointment. Have a doctor examination and provide a sperm sample. Wait for the outcomes that will include information concerning the volume of the ejaculate, the movement of the sperm, the quantity of sperm available, and the quality of sperm. If the semen analysis reveals a low sperm volume proceed to the next level which is getting examined for a possible varicocele.
Ways to Produce More Sperm
For egg fertilization, only one sperm is needed. Simple, right? Still, some men may have trouble conceiving with their spouse. Sperm volume and sperm movement which are low, are the two of the leading causes of sterility.
While it is necessary for men to maximize their sperm volume for a better opportunity for conception, it is also important to know that without improved movement, a sperm has small chance of reaching its target, the egg. Below are some of the ways to produce more sperm.
1. Take multivitamins. Multivitamins comprises of folic acid and zinc that are required to increase the amount, quality, and the movement of the sperm
2. Eat vegetable and fruits. They are rich in inhibitors, which might improve sperm health, according to mayo clinic. There are many good examples of inhibitors such as avocados and bananas.
3. Decrease tension. Tension does not only minimize a person’s sexual appetite, but can also interfere with internal secretion which give them their movement and produce sperm.
4. Exercise on a regular basis, especially intensive exercise like cardiovascular activity. However, make sure you do not overdo exercise to the point of exhaustion. Men’s sperm quality and endocrine levels may drop due to exhaustion, leading to less sperm quality and movement.
5. Steer clear from illegal drugs. Illegal drugs such as cocaine and marijuana can minimize motility and maximize the number of abnormal sperm.
How to Increase Sperm Volume: Treatment Methods and Home Remedies
Semen quality and sperm volume are indicators of the ability of semen to accomplish fertilisation. How to increase sperm volume and sperm quality? This is an important question because poor semen quality is the main reason for infertility. Factors that influence sperm quality include age, chemicals, diet, trauma, and hormones. Alcohol and coffee, for example, lower the quality of sperm. The use of hormones such as anabolic steroids also decreases sperm quality.
Generally, oligozoospermia or oligospermia is a condition associated with male infertility and refers to semen with a decreased or low concentration of sperm. In many cases, such semen shows significant abnormalities related to sperm mobility and morphology.
The answer to the question ‘How to increase sperm volume?’ depends on sperm quality which determines the course of treatment. Treatment usually takes places as part of infertility management, and the choices are often complex. In many cases, direct surgical or medical intervention improves sperm volume and quality. Antibiotics are used to treat infections while operative corrections are required in cases of vas deferens obstructio, varicocele, or hydrocele. In some cases of oligozoospermia, no surgical or medical intervention has been found to be effective. Different approaches have been tried, including FSH, tamoxifen, vitamin C, vitamin E, testosterone, zinc, antioxidants, and high-protein diets. Good results have been obtained in a number of different studies. The estrogen testosterone therapy, for example, improves motility and sperm count in some men, including patients with severe oligozoospermia.
How to Increase Sperm Volume with Herbal Supplements
How to increase sperm volume naturally? Apart from medical interventions, experts recommend changing one’s eating habits and avoiding processed and pre-packaged foods.
Chips, snacks, baked goods, and other products that contain trans fats are known to lower sperm volume. It is a good idea to include organic vegetables and fruits, leafy greens, and meats that are high in zinc. The difference between processed foods and organic foods lies in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and lack of pesticides.
Many men face the question how to increase sperm volume at an affordable price and without dangerous side effects. There are some reasons why men want this. First of all, more ejaculated semen is believed to produce more intense and powerful orgasm. Then, bigger sperm loads are accepted as a sign of masculinity. Third and very important, increased semen volume gives greater chances to start a family.
Let’s go back to the question how to increase sperm volume. It is important to know that a healthy lifestyle has a great influence on the semen production. You need to follow a balanced diet, to exercise regularly, to have enough sleep and rest and to get rid of bad habits, such as smoking and drinking. The usage of certain chemical substances, knows as drugs, should be avoided.
Excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, usage of illegal drugs, too much stress, food with low quality and no exercises will almost certain lead to reduced semen production. Commonly, most men are too lazy to make any changes to their way living, but they should know that this is the first and most important condition if they want to increase their semen production.
One safe and effective way to increase sperm volume is to use the so called “volume pills”. These are natural herbal products created to help your body produce more sperm. How do they work? Volume pills are made of ingredients that are known to stimulate semen production. These ingredients include various herbs, nutrients, minerals, amino acids, etc. Among the herbs used in these pills are Maca, Catuaba Bark, and Saw Palmetto.
Volume pills not only increase sperm volume; they have numerous benefits: they enhance your penis size and make your erections stronger and longer lasting; they boost sex drive and stamina and help you experience stronger and more intense orgasms.
How To Increase Sperm Volume With Food
Do you want to learn how to increase sperm volume? Food can help you achieve this! The food we eat affects our general health as well as our sexual health and performance. Your sperm volume makes no exception. Continue reading to find out how to increase sperm volume with food!
Oysters are among the greatest aphrodisiacs but most people don’t know why. Actually, they are rich in zinc and this mineral is known to stimulate sperm production and fertility. Other foods that contain lots of zinc are red meat, lamb, turkey, beans, nuts, barley, wheat and pumpkin seeds.
Vitamins are essential to sperm production, and especially vitamins C, E and B12. They have strong antioxidant properties and enhance your sperm volume. Also, vitamins C and E are able to improve sperm mobility.
L-arginine and L-cartinine are amino acids which boost sperm volume and sperm quality. They can be found in spinach, egg whites, tuna, seaweed and turkey.
Selenium is another important mineral that influences sperm quality and quantity. To provide your body with it, you need to consume Brazil nuts, eggs, cottage cheese, poultry and red meat.
You may be surprised, but ketchup is also very beneficial if you want to increase your sperm volume. Ketchup contains lycopene and it is proven that this compound is able to boost the sperm count.
Folic acid is another thing you need to add to your menu because it contains iron and is extremely useful when it comes to how to increase sperm volume. Foods that are rich in folic acid include beets, asparagus and broccoli.
Certain herbs are also very beneficial if you want to increase your sperm volume. There are such herbal plants that boost the levels of testosterone and thus boost the amount of sperm your body produces. Such herbs are Maca, Tribulus Terrestris and Saw Palmetto.