Hi, everyone! Did you know that L-arginine is the main ingredient in Male Extra? We all talk about the natural treatments for erectile dysfunction. The world talks about it. But, there is one supplement, which we all should be looking for. And it is something, called L-arginine. You might not yet know about it. So, I’ll try to explain the benefits that it has.
Here is what you can expect from me – I would only tell you things, which has worked on many people. I’m not the kind of a guy, who tries everything and then figures out that this or that thing doesn’t work. I mean, you should only take supplements, which are tested and reliable.
There are about 20 amino acids that are involved in body function; L-arginine is one of the key ones. Scientists have conducted numerous studies to determine its influence on the processes in the body.
Why is L-Arginine So Underrated? How Can It Be So Popular?
L-arginine is nothing, but fascinating conditionally essential amino acid. Your kidneys can only produce enough L-arginine to meet your needs in case you are adult and absolutely healthy. In addition, you need to eat such important and necessary products as cottage cheese, seafood, meat, nuts, liver, cocoa, chocolate, soya, etc.
Unfortunately, absolutely healthy people are extremely rare. The older we become, the more issues we may have. As a result, the production of L-arginine in the body begins to decline, and every man after 30 feels its shortage.
Besides, we are very dependent on the diet. But, luckily, we can supplement it, as well. As for me, it’s much easier to take the daily dosage of L-arginine, rather than control the food items we need to eat each and every day. So, you won’t have to eat tons of almonds and seeds. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about putting on extra weight.
L-Arginine for Significant Elevation in Nitric Oxide Level
L-arginine is the only substrate for the synthesis of nitric oxide in the body. Cardiology, oncology, hematology, immunology, physiology, and gerontology experts all over the world have conducted numerous studies, ensuring the miraculous health benefits of nitric oxide in the human body. And the primary function of L-arginine is regulating the nitric oxide levels in the blood.
Earlier, it was believed that nitric oxide was a carcinogen, which is very dangerous and harmful. That was a common misconception! Few decades ago, American scientists unveiled the myth. They demonstrated the signaling properties of nitric oxide.
Conducting their studies, they have come to the conclusion that the molecules of nitric oxide have the ability to penetrate cellular membranes, bringing the signals to the brain. If the nitric oxide level is sufficient, signals are transmitted to the brain, providing the ability for our body to maintain its own health. In 1998, the scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize for this discovery.
There is evidence that people who were taking L-arginine as a supplement experienced significant elevation in nitric oxide level. These are the molecules, which help different cells in the body to communicate with each other. This is exactly what a job of nitric oxide is.
So, the efficiency of this amino acid has been proven over the years of research. It has many medical benefits, too.
Can L-Arginine Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
- According to a study conducted in 1944, nine men, who were eating food poor in L-arginine, showed a reduction in sperm density by 90%, while the amount of immobile sperm increased tenfold.
As you can see L-arginine is necessary for the sperm production, so it plays a vital role in ensuring the reproductive system.
- Another experiment showed that taking 500 mg of L-arginine daily for 6-8 weeks by men, who suffered from erectile dysfunction, significantly increased sperm density, and improved potency, leading to successful pregnancy.
The Health Benefits of L-Arginine
I’d like to highlight the main health benefits of L-arginine that I’ve learned about.
- It works as vasodilator. Based on the research, people have experienced an improvement in dilating of blood vessels. L-arginine supplies blood to those working vessels easily and efficiently. This in turn helps lower the blood pressure. In fact, if you increase blood flow, you also increase protein synthesis.
- It helps with cardio-vascular issues.
- It will help you with your immunity.
- L-arginine stimulates the production of growth hormones.
- It also helps increase ATP levels, necessary for your stamina and energy.
- Don’t forget that it’s a natural product. It’s supposed to help men with erectile dysfunction, if guys are having problems with their sex drive. I’ve heard that 4 to 5 grams of L-Arginine would actually fix that.
- L-Arginine is able to improve fertility in men and women, increasing libido. Moreover, those, who take L-Arginine, feel more energetic.
L- Arginine Functions:
- delivering oxygen to all body cells;
- providing the transmission of nerve impulses;
- regulating blood pressure;
- activating immune system;
- resisting formation of blood clots and atherosclerotic plaques;
- lowering cholesterol;
- preventing the development of metastasis;
- improving blood-forming organs;
- protecting liver from cirrhosis;
- helping to remove toxins from the body;
- preventing the risk of diabetes;
- accelerating the growth of muscle tissue and reduces the fat layer of the body;
- having positive effect on the healing of wounds, fractures, and diabetic ulcers;
- preventing the development of osteoporosis;
- regulating sexual development;
- improving sperm production, increasing the sperm count;
- increasing the potency.
L-arginine Is The Stuff That Really Works!
The whole point of supplementing your body with L-arginine is to help you when your body is missing something, or you have some ED issues, when you feel like you need a boost, or you want your performance be better. I hope this information comes in handy with you. Try to utilize the ED supplement, which will give you amazing results.